Friday, April 9, 2010

Arg...

Arg. So there's this girl (I know, that's sort of a theme here). I worked with her a bit, hung out with her a bit, and I really want to get to know her. I think she's really cute, and I like being around her. That's grounds to pursue a friendship/relationship. Now we were at a party together, and I had hoped to "chat her up" to some extent; get to know her. Of course, this other guy goes over to her and starts talking to her first. Uh oh. I decide to start getting wasted, since, you know, it's a party. I go back to join them in conversation, and he's telling her how he wants to be a minister, and shit. I can't compete with that! I'm a drunk atheist, and I later find that she transferred from a catholic school. Now for a few days, I'm thinking she likes me. This puts me in a great mood. I was hanging out with her today, only to learn that she likes this minister guy (Or so our mutual friend says)

Fucking son of a fucking bitch. This keeps happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment