Monday, March 29, 2010

Flustering Crazy Confusion

Wow. So that fucking musical is finally over. I hated (loved) every second of it. Now I have to do all my work that I shirked for the last week-and-a-half. I really hope I don't fail out of Clark, but I just have so much trouble doing my work. I know that I want to get it done. I REALLY want to get it done. I want a lot of things, but lack the motivation to pursue any of them. It's weird being me. Once I know what I want, I really think I can go after it, but right now, I feel like I'm inadvertently trying to show off my adaptability to myself, or something, with some crazy notion that I need to prove some skill to myself.

Well, for now lets work on maybe staying in school and finding a love interest (it's weird when you can't find one person to focus on... not sure I've ever been in that boat before).

No comments:

Post a Comment