Sunday, February 21, 2010

Frustration and Procrastination

So. Life has been weird these past few weeks. Most importantly, I've been flirting with this girl. Now, I'm usually not terrible as asking girls out and whatnot, but the whole time with this one, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I wasn't really sure why, but I followed my gut. So just yesterday I was hanging out with her for a good while, and she was all but telling me she was frustrated that I wouldn't ask her out. I was way too hung over and poor yesterday to take her to dinner, so I didn't. Today, I decided I would ask her to dinner at the restaurant down the street, but when I got to where she was doing homework, she was with a bunch of people. I didn't want to have that conversation in front of people I didn't know, since that just makes things weirder, so I waited a few minutes, and she promptly got up to flirt with other guys and whatnot. Now I understand if you want to play games and try to make me jealous, or whatever, try showing some normal human interest in me first. I bet you she couldn't tell me much about me. Now I understand that gut feeling. She doesn't seem to care about me, but still would date me? That's not weird or anything.

Ugh.

I'll update when I know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment